I know you love dealing with interesting clients who demand the very best of you. This is a good thing because it stretches your technical knowledge and makes you an all-round better accountancy professional. You will also relish the opportunity to coach and develop other team members. “When one teaches, two learn”, Robert Heinlein.
This large practice, with offices throughout the UK, offers the best of both worlds in terms of excellent facilities and opportunities for professional development and progression, while being able to offer a more personal feel than the Big 4, where it is easy to become just another payroll number.
Our client is expanding their Midlands office and requires a qualified Senior Associate to join the Audit / Assurance Team.
You will already be working within a Public Practice but may feel that something is lacking. You may be in a small practice with very limited scope for promotion, or you may be with one of the Big 4, where you are little more than a payroll number and facing lots of competition for promotion. Either way, you must have excellent experience in corporate audit and client liaison, as this will be the primary focus of the role.
Role overview & requirements:
- Delivery of client-based assignments
- Ensuring audit work and reporting is of high quality
- Leading & coaching team members
- Managing client relationships
- Opportunity to work on advisory engagements for audit and non-audit clients
- ACA/ACCA/CA qualification essential
- Significant auditing and accounting experience (ideally UKGAAP)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- A passion for client service
- A desire to further your own personal development and career goals.
With an excellent starting salary £25K – £35K, dependent on experience, there are also excellent prospects for professional progression and personal development.
Based in Oldbury with a requirement to travel to client premises on a regular basis. There is a great atmosphere and energy in this growing firm.
This role will suit experienced: Corporate Audit, Auditor, Senior Auditor, UKGAAP, Associate Auditor, Assurance Specialist.
Send your CV to email@example.com or call her on 01902 717581 for an informal chat about the role.