We are seeking career-minded Semi Seniors with visions of eventual Associate or Partner level progression.
We are currently working with several medium-sized, independent practices throughout the Black Country and West Midlands. They are progressive, well-established, and experiencing consistent growth. This is resulting in the need to expand their business services teams.
Each practice provides excellent training and support opportunities along with realistic prospects for progression within the firm.
You will have:
- Previous experience within UK Public Practice
- Part qualification ACCA or ACA
- Good knowledge of Sage and/or Xero
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- The desire to build a successful career within Public Practice
These varied roles will include:
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Client management
- VAT and tax returns
- Report analysis
- Review of bookkeeping work prepared by juniors
Salaries range from £22K – £28K dependent on experience. There is study support and good benefits available with all.
If you are seeking a move from your current employer please call in confidence now on 01902 717581 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org