Accounts Administrator – part-time – Insurance Brokerage
£21,000 to £23,000 pro-rata – Shrewsbury
Do you have experience of working with accounts within a brokerage or the insurance sector? Do you enjoy working within a small team where everybody mucks-in?
My client is a well-established Insurance brokerage based in Shrewsbury. They are currently seeking an experienced Insurance Accounts Administrator to join their small friendly team (about 8-9 people in the office).
This a part-time role for 3 days per week with a competitive salary of £21,000 to £23,000 pro-rata and some good perks. Free parking, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, and contributory pension.
Insurance experience is essential as the industry is highly regulated and FCA compliance must be maintained.
The role will involve:
- Ensuring accuracy of internal accounting records for insurers
- Reconciling the accounts and settling monthly accounts/invoices
- Accurate input and recording of all accounting entries
- Dealing with queries and rectifying errors
- Book-keeping and banking.
The successful candidate will have:
- Solid accounts and finance within an Insurance brokerage or company
- Accurate data input skills
- Good MS Office suite knowledge
- SSP input knowledge
- Acturis knowledge is an advantage.
This role would suit an experienced: Insurance Accounts Administrator; Accounts Assistant; Finance Administrator; Finance Assistant; Bookkeeper; Accounts Clerk; Finance Clerk.
Send your CV to email@example.com or call 01902 717581 for more information.
Please apply now to avoid disappointment.